Do you love applying eyeliner to your eyes, but can never apply it to both eyes perfectly? Do you invariably end up with thick lines on your eyes because you’re constantly trying to correct what you’ve drawn? Bad eyeliner application can have a negative impact on the impressions you are trying to create. Thankfully, technology has advanced in such a way that there’s a solution for this!
The treatment is known as micropigmentation, and it is a procedure that gives you permanent makeup for the perfect look all the time. The eyes are one of the most distinctive features on the body and having makeup that stays on can help give you the bold eyes you desire without having to put in the time and effort applying makeup products everyday.
What Is Micropigmentation?
Micropigmentation is like a tattoo of makeup that gives your eyes the permanent look of having eyeliner. Tiny particles of the color pigment, of your choice, is placed with the help of a machine just below the surface of the skin. This process is not only used for eyeliners, but for other types of permanent makeup. The procedure is safe to use in different skin types and provides outstanding results.
Suitable Candidates for the Procedure
The best candidates for the procedure are:
• Those who are allergic to traditional liners but love the look of them.
• Those who struggle to apply eyeliner due to certain illnesses such as arthritis, Alzheimer’s, and any other physical disability that doesn’t allow them to regularly apply liner.
• Those who just can’t get the art of applying it right and oftentimes find that their application isn’t even.
• Those who need to wear make up for their jobs, but have a hard time remembering.
• Those who always struggle managing their time and need ways to save more of it.
• Those with excessive oily skin, who are worried about smearing.
Undergoing the treatment can provide the following benefits:
• You never have to worry about being on time again because of all the time you will save.
• You will look fabulous all the time and never have to worry about a smearing.
• Your eyes will be highlighted just the way you want them to, giving you the perfect look you desire.
Factors to Keep in Mind
While permanent eyeliner stays with you forever, the skin cells are always replacing themselves, and over time, roughly between two to four years, the effect will start to fade. It may not go away completely, but the effect won’t be as defined.
Just like a tattoo, they are difficult to remove. So, make sure you go for a natural, classic look which doesn’t go out of fashion and one that can be changed a bit with a slight touch up if and when you want it. You can return to your normal activities immediately after the treatment, and you don’t have to worry about side effects.
Contact Our Office
If you want to save some time and money that would normally be spent on makeup, you should consider a micropigmentation treatment for the ideal look that never goes away. Contact Enfuse Medical Spa to learn more about the procedure today!