Treat Skin Imperfections with Pixel Perfect Laser Treatment
Pixel Perfect is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments used to reverse the early signs of aging and bring your inner radiance to the forefront. This aesthetic treatment is an FDA-approved skin-resurfacing therapy that focuses on the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles caused by aging and prolonged exposure to the sun.
How Pixel Perfect Works
The Pixel Perfect laser treatment is a revolutionary innovation in skin-damage-treatment technology that aims to enhance the natural tone and texture of the skin through reduction of age spots, acne scars, wrinkles, and pores. In other words, the Pixel Perfect laser technology works towards reversing the degenerative effects of both external and internal stimuli and restores the youthful vitality and radiance of the skin.
The technology is based on the principle of microthermal treatment zones. The Pixel Perfect laser device produces and emits pulsating beams that penetrate the skin and create miniscule ablative zones within the skin tissues.
The heat from the laser beams removes the upper dermis and epidermis layers of these zones. As a response to this damage, the body’s natural healing process is stimulated, which causes a repair of the damaged tissue and regeneration of fresher and healthier cells.
Since the Pixel Perfect laser technology is an extremely precise and focused technology, it treats only the specific affected zones, while the surrounding healthy areas remains unharmed. The specific ablative zones develop into a sort of reservoir for the enhanced production of collagen and healthy skin tissues. As a result, you obtain newer and healthier tissues in the places where you previously had skin imperfections.
Benefits of Skin Treatment with Pixel Perfect
In addition to being a rapid and highly effective skin-resurfacing procedure, the Pixel Perfect laser offers a range of other benefits as well:
- It is a highly effective and safe procedure for treatment of skin imperfections on a variety of areas such as your hands, face, and chest.
- It improves the firmness and overall texture of your skin.
- It enhances your skin tone by removing pigmentation caused by sun damage.
- It fills up and smoothes away deep wrinkles and fine lines.
- It effectively treats unsightly acne scars and diminishes the size of pores on your skin.
- It involves minimal discomfort and is by and large a painless procedure.
- The procedure can be performed rapidly and involves negligible downtime.
- The treatment offers long-term results that stay effective for years on end.
- The procedure does not require any kind of anesthesia to be administered.
- The procedure is relatively safer than other cosmetic treatments and is accompanied by hardly any post-procedural complications.
Although the Pixel Perfect laser procedure can be performed on all skin types, it is essential for you to consult with an experienced medical professional prior to signing up for the treatment. This helps to identify any skin conditions that might interfere with the efficacy of the procedure.
At a consultation at Enfuse Medical Spa and Hair Restoration, you will be able to learn more about Pixel Perfect and its excellent results. Dr. William Evans, the medical director and owner, ensures that his patients are comfortable and satisfied. To arrange a consultation, contact our office.