Our mission here at Enfuse Medical Spa is to uphold an atmosphere of professionalism, personal attention, and excellence in anti-aging treatments, body contouring and hair restoration. We always provide our patients with an environment that is warm and inviting.
We strive to meet the highest possible standards using innovative and safe surgical and non-surgical treatments.
Our licensed and professional staff offers quality and reliable services which are FDA approved for safety and efficacy.
At Enfuse Medical Spa we pride ourselves on our thorough knowledge of the aesthetics industry and on our stellar patient retention.
It is important to us that we provide affirming, compassionate and educated aesthetic services for the trans and GLBTQIA+ community of Chicago. Our goal is to provide comfortable access to laser and aesthetic treatments, while still supporting the Black and POC trans community of Chicago directly. In order to do so, we have created a discounted laser hair removal package and a portion of each sale of these packages will be contributed directly to Brave Space Alliance Chicago. BSA is a black trans led organization providing support on Chicago’s South and West Side.
6 session full face and neck laser hair removal package will be $450.00 and 5% of each sale will be donated back to the community. We provide our laser treatments for trans individuals on a more expiated schedule (every 3 weeks until told elsewise) and our aestheticians are well versed and trained in regard to treatment. In order to properly and passionately provide this program we ask the following of participants:
- Be aware we abide by Covid-19 restrictions and guidelines. We will be taking temperature and asking for a consent form to be completed before procedure.
- No Show or Cancelled appointments without 24 hours’ notice will be counted as a used treatment session. We can easily reschedule you if you provide adequate notice.
- Aestheticians are in control of settings of laser, scheduling times and follow ups.
- Please be aware of any photo sensitive medications or topical creams you might be currently using.
- Appointment times may adjust due to unforeseen circumstances and Enfuse will provide the soonest available times to reschedule.
- Multiple packages may be needed to reach desired results. We cannot discount additional packages that might be purchased past the set price originally bought.
We at Enfuse promise to provide the very best in compassionate aesthetic care and we promise to provide added assistance to community organizations. We thank you for trusting us!