We offer many different types of injectable treatments at our Chicago location!
Restylane® with over 30 million treatments worldwide and counting, the Restylane® family of fillers is the broadest portfolio of hyaluronic acid fillers in the U.S.
- Restylane Kysse® – This lip filler is specifically designed to improve lip fullness and structure. It can also address upper perioral lip lines. It is manufactured using XpresHAn Technology, which allows for very natural movement and softness. The benefits of Restylane Kysse® last for up to a year.
- Restylane Silk® – This fine lightweight gel filler enhances the lips while decreasing the appearance of perioral lip lines. An ultra-fine needle is used to administer it, and its benefits can be seen for up to one year.
- Restylane Lyft® – This filler restores volume to the cheeks and midface region, along with the backs of the hands. It can also fill moderate and deep age lines. Its effects are present for up to two years.
- Restylane Refyne® – This dermal filler smooths away shallow and moderate lines in the face. It is a very flexible filler made using XpresHAn Technology, and because of this, it offers a great deal of natural movement. Its results can last up to a year.
- Restylane Defyne® – This filler option reduces the look of moderate and deep folds and creases like the nasolabial folds, parentheses lines, and marionette lines. The wrinkle-smoothing effects of Restylane Defyne® will be present for up to one year.
- Revanesse® Versa™ – Revanesse® Versa™ is indicated for injection into the mid to deep dermis for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in adults 22 years of age or more.
- Revanesse® Lips™+ – Revanesse® Lips™+ is indicated for submucosal implantation for lip augmentation
in patients 22 years of age or older.
People above the age of 21 are good candidates for Restylane treatment. Candidates must be healthy and must not be suffering from any skin irritation or infection in the treatment areas. Ideal candidates should have defined realistic goals they want to achieve through this procedure.
YOUR RESTYLANE CONSULTATION
The consultation in Chicago will involve checking your medical history and discussing your goals for the procedure. Evaluating your skin and facial structure are also part of the consultation, which will help determine if you are a good candidate for a Restylane procedure. A treatment plan will be developed to achieve the best results.
Inquiries and questions will be addressed during the consultation to help the patient make a sound decision on whether to choose it or another procedure.
The Restylane procedure in Chicago often lasts half an hour or less. The patient is administered local anesthesia to make the procedure more comfortable. In some cases, a local anesthetic called lidocaine is mixed into the filler. The chosen Restylane filler is injected into the target areas using an ultrafine needle.
Since Restylane is a minimally invasive treatment, there is no recovery process needed after the procedure. The patient can get this procedure done during their lunch break and go back to work right away. There might be temporary minor bruising or swelling, which will disappear in no time.
Restylane results can last up to a year or longer. The exact duration depends on the patient’s lifestyle, age, and skin type.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FILLERS
What are the benefits of fillers?
As we age, we lose volume in key areas of the face. This contributes to folds, wrinkles, hollow temples, thinning lips, sunken eyes, and an older appearance to the face. Fillers can be used to restore this volume loss, smooth out folds and wrinkles, and improve contours to achieve natural results without altering facial expression. Certain fillers can also be used to correct scars.
How long do the results last?
The effects are long-lasting but not permanent. They last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years, depending on a number of factors including the patient’s age, the area treated, the type of filler used, the quantity of filler used, and lifestyle.
Does it hurt?
Most patients experience only mild discomfort. A local anesthetic cream can be applied to the skin prior to the treatment for a more comfortable experience. Many of our fillers are also formulated with lidocaine to help minimize discomfort.
Is there any downtime?
No! You can go right back to your normal routine. However, I always advise my patients that they may have some bruising or swelling, so it is best not to schedule a filler appointment right before any important event.
What are the risks and side effects?
In general, dermal fillers are considered very safe. The most common reactions are redness, swelling, bruising, itching, and tenderness. These are typically mild and resolve spontaneously in 1-7 days for most patients. Other side effects are very rare.
Will I look natural?
When fillers are used in the appropriate amount and placed in the right location, the result is a beautiful, natural, youthful outcome. Fillers are not meant to create totally different features. In the hands of an experienced provider that has extensive knowledge of facial anatomy, the outcome simply enhances one’s own facial features.
Which filler do I need?
The choice of filler depends on the individual patient, their treatment goals, and their personal facial anatomy.
THE COST OF RESTYLANE IN CHICAGO
The cost of the treatment depends on the type of Restylane injection used. Price is also impacted by the number of treatment sessions needed to achieve the desired results.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
To set up a consultation regarding Restylane, Chicago patients can contact our office. Get in touch to find out which Restylane product is right for you!
PicoWay Resolve: Your New Solution for Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Wrinkles, pigmentation, and acne scars can all get in the way of a flawless complexion. While there are a variety of treatments out there that can help reduce dark spots, scars, and fine lines, each of them come with their share of… Read More
A Medium-Depth Chemical Peel Reaches Deeper Without the Long Recovery
A chemical peel is a cosmetic treatment that acts on the skin to improve its look and texture. Peels are classified according to how deep into the skin layers their effects go and are termed light chemical peels, medium chemical… Read More