We offer many different types of injectable treatments at our Chicago location!
Restylane® with over 30 million treatments worldwide and counting, the Restylane® family of fillers is the broadest portfolio of hyaluronic acid fillers in the U.S.
- Restylane Kysse® – This lip filler is specifically designed to improve lip fullness and structure. It can also address upper perioral lip lines. It is manufactured using XpresHAn Technology, which allows for very natural movement and softness. The benefits of Restylane Kysse® last for up to a year.
- Restylane Silk® – This fine lightweight gel filler enhances the lips while decreasing the appearance of perioral lip lines. An ultra-fine needle is used to administer it, and its benefits can be seen for up to one year.
- Restylane Lyft® – This filler restores volume to the cheeks and midface region, along with the backs of the hands. It can also fill moderate and deep age lines. Its effects are present for up to two years.
- Restylane Refyne® – This dermal filler smooths away shallow and moderate lines in the face. It is a very flexible filler made using XpresHAn Technology, and because of this, it offers a great deal of natural movement. Its results can last up to a year.
- Restylane Defyne® – This filler option reduces the look of moderate and deep folds and creases like the nasolabial folds, parentheses lines, and marionette lines. The wrinkle-smoothing effects of Restylane Defyne® will be present for up to one year.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FILLERS
What are the benefits of fillers?
As we age, we lose volume in key areas of the face. This contributes to folds, wrinkles, hollow temples, thinning lips, sunken eyes, and an older appearance to the face. Fillers can be used to restore this volume loss, smooth out folds and wrinkles, and improve contours to achieve natural results without altering facial expression. Certain fillers can also be used to correct scars.
How long do the results last?
The effects are long lasting but not permanent. They last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years, depending on a number of factors including the patient’s age, area treated, type of filler used, quantity of filler used, and lifestyle.
Does it hurt?
Most patients experience only mild discomfort. A local anesthetic cream can be applied to the skin prior to the treatment for a more comfortable experience. Many of our fillers are also formulated with lidocaine to help minimize discomfort.
Is there any downtime?
No! You can go right back to your normal routine. However, I always advise my patients that they may have some bruising or swelling, so it is best not to schedule a filler appointment right before any important event.
What are the risks and side effects?
In general, dermal fillers are considered very safe. The most common reactions are redness, swelling, bruising, itching, and tenderness. These are typically mild and resolve spontaneously in 1-7 days for most patients. Other side effects are very rare.
Will I look natural?
When fillers are used in the appropriate amount and placed in the right location, the result is a beautiful, natural, youthful outcome. Fillers are not meant to create totally different features. In the hands of an experienced provider that has extensive knowledge of facial anatomy, the outcome simply enhances one’s own facial features.
Which filler do I need?
The choice of filler depends on the individual patient, their treatment goals, and personal facial anatomy.