Enfuse Medical Spa and Hair Restoration Chicago
Learn more about the staff and support behind Enfuse.
Dr. William Evans
– Medical Director
With almost forty years of experience, we are proud to have Dr. Evans as the Medical Director at Enfuse Medical Spa. He earned his medical degree from the University of Iowa College of Medicine and completed an internal medicine residency at North Eastern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. Dr. Evans then completed his nephrology fellowship at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center.
Board certified in both internal Medicine and Nephrology, Dr. Evans recognizes the dangers of America’s obesity epidemic.
- CEO, Medical Director Chicago Dialysis Center; Chicago Heights Il.
- Medical Director, Mercy Health Care; Homewood, Il
- Medical Director, Imperial Nursing Home; Hazle Crest, Il
- Ingalls Hospital; Harvey, IL
- St. Francis Hospital; Blue Island,IL
- South Suburban Hospital; Hazel Crest, IL
- St. James Hospital; Chicago Heights and Olympia Fields, IL
- St. Margaret Hospital; Hammond and Dyer, IN
- Trinity Hospital Chicago, IL
- St. Bernard Hospital; Chicago, IL
- America Medical Association
- American Society of Nephrology
- Internal Society of Nephrology
- Chicago Medical Society
- Diplomat, American College of Physicians
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgical Nurses
- The Illinois Medspa Association.
– Medical Aesthetician
Patti received her Bachelor of Science in Biology from Florida International University in 2001. With a longstanding interest in dermatology, she went on to receive her degree in Medical Esthetics from the University of Aesthetics in Chicago, IL where she graduated at the top of her class and began working with some of Chicago’s top physicians. Currently, Patti uses her vast knowledge of the skin care field to help educate her patients as well as future estheticians. Patti has a clinical approach to skin care and has a special interest in vein conditions, adult onset acne, rosacea, and acne/hirsutism due to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. With extensive clinical training, Patti utilizes both laser and esthetic treatments to treat an array of conditions Patti firmly believes not only in treating the superficial issue, but also in finding the underlying problem.
– Medical Aesthetician
Joining Enfuse Medical Spa in 2013, Irene brings over eight years of experience as a medical aesthetician. She received her Aesthetic License from Estelle Skin Care & Spa Institute in 2006 including certifications in airbrushed makeup and eyelash extensions. Irene has advanced training and certifications in Laser Hair Removal with Diode, IPL, Lightsheer, Cutera, and Candela Gentle Max. Additionally she has expertise with body treatments such as Refirm SkinTightening, Velashape, Zerona Red LightTherapy, and Venus Freeze with Ultrasound Technology. Irene loves to use her expertise to help others look and feel great about themselves, creating customized treatments for all her patients individual needs and lifestyles.
Communication central. Kevin is the one stop organizer putting together people with perfect outcomes. He is dedicated to ensuring the best possible customer experience combining fun and respect starting from the initial phone call.