Stretch Mark Camouflage Chicago
Cosmetic scar camouflage offers an answer to solve many skin related problems such as congenital origin, traumatic origin and dermatological origin. Cosmetic camouflage solves the psychological problems that a skin imperfection is sometimes able to cause. Some things that can be camouflaged are the following:
- Stretch-marks – both dark and light
- Birthmarks – A birthmark is a blemish on the skin formed after birth. Port wine stains are a type of birthmark characterized by large, splotchy, wine colored marks. They can be camouflaged to quite an extent with a green pigment.
- Rosacea – Rosacea is a skin condition that results in dilated facial blood vessels with redness sometimes combined with pustules. A green concealer should be applied to the affected areas to neutralize redness.
- Burns – A burn is a type of injury to the skin caused by heat, electricity, chemicals, light, radiation or friction. It can be camouflaged using green concealer.
- Scarring from surgery, trauma, acne, etc. A scar results from the biologic process of wound repair in the skin and other tissues of the body.
- Tattoos – A tattoo is a marking made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment for decorative or other reasons. Scar camouflage can help conceal faded tattoos, either from age or laser tattoo removal. It can also conceal hypopigmentation (white) from old tattoo removal.
- Many other dermatological conditions.